How to apply
VCU Student Admissions Ambassadors strive to represent Virginia Commonwealth University in a positive, respectful and creative manner to deliver a unique and memorable campus visit experience for our guests. This highly sought after position requires a commitment to leadership and to having a visible presence on our campus.
All ambassadors are required to give at least four campus tours per month. Ambassadors also assist with Pathways to Success, Primeros Pasos, Open House, Preview Day, online chat sessions and community service events.
We hold recruitment once per semester for prospective members. Complete the Student Admissions Ambassador Interest Form, to be emailed when the application goes live. Also, stop by the Welcome Center, located at 1111 W. Broad Street, to meet current ambassadors and learn more about the team.
For questions regarding recruitment, contact email@example.com to reach our vice president of membership, Kelley Muanya.
- Attendance at and participation in biweekly meetings and mandatory events
- Attendance at and participation in assigned weekly campus tours
- Commitment to the organization for a full academic year
- Membership dues
- Learn more about our dynamic university
- Share your love of VCU with prospective students and their parents
- Build a network of peers
- Professional development and mentorship
- Student Admissions Ambassador swag
We seek dedicated students who share a passion for VCU and are interested in giving prospective students and their families an opportunity to learn more about what VCU has to offer.